Monday, March 5, 2012

Some Goodwill Finds and More!!

Pin It
The other day I went with my best friend to do a little shopping about an hour away from home.  Once we got to that area we hit a couple Goodwill stores.  Here are my finds -

I want to glue the glass to the Fall plate and have an Autumn Cake Plate --





















2 cute shell dishes - not sure if I will keep them like this or glue maybe glass candlestick holders to them and make them a tiered cake stand --





















The snowflake plate is by Dept. 56.  I will bead the handle of that butter knife.  Love that shell plate --





















Love this!!!  It is missing a little bowl - but for $2.25 I thought it was a great buy --
















One of the many other stops we did was Michael's.  I found these shell rubber stamps in the $1 section --
















A cute vase from Marshall's!!  I already know how I want to decorate it for Easter --





















Stopped at Marc's - a great discount store in NE Ohio for groceries and other items.  Found these cute rooster containers for $.99 for the small one and $1.99 for the large one.  Great deal --
















No outing is complete without a meal , right???  Great burger at Red Robin!!!  Yum!!!
















My sister gave Lucy the BEST toy!!!!!  This ball just continuously moves all around the house - unless it gets stuck in this one area because it can't jump back on the carpet.  But, she just watched it in her preferred way - from high up --





















I am linking to Coastal Charm's Nifty Thrifty Tuesday.  Check out all the great ideas by clicking here.









1 comment:

Trisha said...

You definitely found some great stuff! I really love all the different plates!

~Trisha