Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This time it's a St. Patrick's tulle wreath


















Very quick and simple as I used all the white I had and, therefore, didn't make it as full as I like.  I misjudged and thought it would be the green that was short.  But, I wanted quick and simple for this inside door.  For those of you that haven't seen how I have made these before you can look at these previous posts - Here is the tutorial along with 3 holiday ones and here is my Valentine one.

All you need is a thin hanger and some tulle/netting that comes in approx. 6" wide rolls.



Had a great time this past weekend at my best friend's retirement party.  She worked about 24 years at our local post office.  She is currently on day #2 of retirement and is all "smiles"!!!!  Here we are with our "YaYa's" at the party.  She is the 2nd from the left.  Can you guess which one I am?  I am on the left wearing a GRAY CARDIGAN!!!  (I just realized it as I was posting the pics!  Sure - sure -- you will say!!)



It seems that several months after Lucy was having her fun diving/hiding in the bags that held Christmas decos that she "still has it" while I am finally packing the last of it into new totes!

















I am linking to ALL THINGS INSPIRED at All Things Heart & Home .

No comments: