Sunday, November 25, 2012

I've Been A Cooking Fool!!!

Pin It
I did not host any holiday meal, but that didn't stop me from cooking like crazy!!  I had my husband's birthday and Thanksgiving just days apart.  And, you know you have to have the traditions!!!  

It started with an Apple Pie I made for the dessert for Mr. Cardigan's birthday.  I took him out for dinner -- but he had to have some sort of birthday dessert!!!
















Then, made our traditional Thanksgiving Breakfast -- the Breakfast Casserole
















We spent the afternoon with Mr. Cardigan's family and I brought these - Green Bean Casserole and Black Bottom Cupcakes
































I knew that Mr. Cardigan would be hungry when we got home since we ate mid-afternoon.  (I knew that because he told me he would be!!!)  So, I prepared these foods prior so we could eat whenever we were hungry - Deviled Eggs, Macaroni Salad & Funeral Sandwiches
















































For the second year in a row I won the Thanksgiving Gift Bag -- aren't you jealous??





















I'm talking the turkey hat!!!  Not sure where I will wear that!!

Lucy is feeling about all the holiday food just like she feels about holiday decorations --
















I am linking to The Tablescaper's Seasonal Sundays.  Look at what everyone has been up to -- by clicking here.
Seasonal Sunday Teapot copy

No comments: