Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Where Santa & Frosty Hang Their Hats

Pin It
2012 Christmas Mantel



It began with Santa's hat -





















Followed by Frosty's hat -





















And, the rest magically appeared -































































































Nearby vignette -
















What was Lucy doing while I was taking pictures?





















I must have been disturbing her nap time!!!

I am linking to a fabulous Christmas Mantel Linky Party at Kathe with an E.  Just click here to see the amazing Christmas Mantels.
Life on Lakeshore Drive
Also, linking to Ten June's Christmas Mantel Link Party.  Click here and prepar to be 'Wowed'.
Holiday

5 comments:

Kathe said...

Simply adorable! I love it all but I may have to find some hat stands for myself! Thanks so much for sharing at the party!!

One More Time Events said...

Love Frosty's Hat!!! Thanks for sharing at It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas blog hop

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

That is one adorable hat! Very festive and well done! Thanks for linking up at It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas'. So happy to have you!

xinex said...

So cute and so much fun! Very festive!....Christine

Alycia Nichols said...

Wow! You have a stovepipe hat in red!!!!!!! I want a red one! I love that!!! My heart is going pitty pat right now!!! I used a black one this year and I love it, but that red one just curls my toes!!! It could also serve as a Mad Hatter's hat, and that little green & red gift sitting next to it would be perfect for that! It's got a real Alice In Wonderland vibe! What a fun mantel! Very cute idea! I'm visiting from Kathe With An E's blog hop.