Friday, December 28, 2012

Chess Pie

Pin It
Super easy - rich & buttery dessert  --
















Chess Pie

Cream 1/2 C. Butter;
Add 1 C. Sugar & 3 Eggs (stir in eggs one at a time);
Beat well by hand after addition of each egg.
Stir in :
2 T. Flour
1 C. Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla.
Blend well and pour into Unbaked Pie Shell.

Bake at 350 degrees until custard is set - 35-45 minutes.

This is the butter, sugar & eggs mixture -
















The rest of the ingredients added -
















Just placed in the oven -
















So good -------\
































I whipped this up yesterday because these are ingredients I always have on hand.  I don't even get my KitchenAid out for this one!!!

We are still enjoying the Christmas holiday.  I am one of those that keep my Christmas decorations up til after New Year's.  For me - this holiday goes on til then.  I am listening to Christmas music as I'm typing this!!!

Lucy had a very good Christmas!  Her mice family really grew!!!  Here she is rubbing against some new mice that were ready to come out of the packaging -
















Mr. Cardigan said Lucy was putting her scent on them!!!!

I am linking this recipe to Designs By Gollum's Foodie Friday.  Just click here to see some great recipes!
Foodie Friday

No comments: