Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Past

The Tablescaper is having a Linky Party about our Christmases Past.  Let's have a look back at some of my previous year's decorations.  Each year there are photos from my Mantel, Bedroom, a Tree, Dining Room Table, and another Tree.
2012 -
































































































2011


























































































2010































































































2009 (Spent Christmas in Florida so decorated sparingly)











































































2008






















































































2007





















































































It's nice to look at past decorating to either see how my style has evolved and to maybe revisit some of the decor and placement.

This was my favorite Lucy Christmas photo -
















I am linking to The Tablescaper's Christmases Past Linky Party.  Please click here to get plenty of ideas for your Christmas decorating.
.

1 comment:

Suz said...

I am charmed by the photo of your kitty. I love all the bold Christmas color. I have to get over being so subdued.