Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Reindeer & Trees, Oh My!!

This year my Mantle has Reindeer and Bottle Brush trees as the highlights!!
















The lighted garland is doubled and is from Menards.  The brown reindeer resting is new this year from Hobby Lobby and everything else I have had.


























































































































The Rudolph ornament was my Mom & Dad's and they gave it to me for my first adult Christmas tree -
































This area is almost like an extension of my mantle -
















I hope you liked it!
















I am pretty sure this is what Lucy's big present will be - a box with some tissue paper all crinkled inside.  She seems to like this better than any of her other 'big' gifts from previous years so I'll be on the look out for a new box!!
















I am linking to Ten June's Merry Mantlel Linky Party.   
Just click here to see lots of Holiday Spirit.
www.tenjuneblog.com

1 comment:

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I see you have your mantle done for the Christmas Holidays looks Beautiful with all the colors. You did a great job putting this all together for your family. I hope you have a wonderful week and keep warm if you are in the North East.
xxoo
Diane