Monday, December 14, 2015

2015 GRAY CARDIGAN CHRISTMAS HOME TOUR

I absolutely love this time of year!  I love the decorations, the food, the Christmas Spirit, and on and on and on!!!!!  I have a lot of decorations and one of these years I am going to have every single piece on display!!!  Mr. Cardigan just rolls his eyes when I say that!!!

If you didn't see my 9 Christmas Trees post -- then just click here to see them!!!  Then, check out the rest of my Christmas decor in the photos below!!

You will see these when you enter the side door by my washer & dryer --





















In the kitchen --




























Dining Area --



















Living Area --
































Guest Bathroom area --






























Master Bathroom --




















Master Bedroom --




















This is the look Lucy gave me while I was taking these photos -- I must have disturbed her nap!!



















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your home. Sweet and traditional