Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A S'MORE GIFT!!!

I hosted my 2nd Annual Ornament Exchange this past weekend & gave a little gift to all the attendees as they were leaving --
























I saw this idea, along with the printable download, at Yellow Bliss Road.  Thank you so much for this idea and the printable.  Please go to her site for the download & check out her photos, too.

You will need the wide mouth quart mason jars.  Since I waited until after 'canning' season I knew that I would spend a bit of time trying to track these down.  I found online that Ace Hardware had them and was able to find which of the stores near me had them in stock (they could also be ordered & sent to the store) and made the trek after work and was so glad to find them!

For each one --
4 graham cracker sheets
8 lg. marshmallows
2 regular size Hershey chocolate bars
wide mouth mason jar
printable tag w/bakers twine

Just assemble them as you can see in the photos.  You can decorate them however you choose.  I made mine just one day ahead of when I needed them.  













































































Lucy wants to wish you some Christmas cheer --
























I am linking to Blogmas Link Party - Gifts.  Click on the link to see all the ideas!!!

Also, linking to Hope Studios - Tutorial Tuesday.

No comments: