Monday, December 20, 2010

Easy Ham Roll-ups


















These Ham Roll-ups are super easy to make.  All you need is packaged ham slices, softened cream cheese (either in a block or a container), dill pickle slices, and green onions.  These are what I like to put in my ham roll-ups.  Maybe you have another version?



Blot the ham slices with paper towels (so they aren't too moist and the cream cheese goes on smoother) -

















Same for the pickles - blot them -

















Spread cream cheese on the ham slice -

















Put the pickle at one end and then roll (you may want to slice the pickle in half length-wise) --


































Same with the green onions -


































All rolled up -

















Slice -

















Serve -

















I made these recently for an appetizer just for my husband and myself.  They keep well wrapped in the refrigerator for a couple days, too.  Ham is a big "favorite" for Lucy and she can smell it a mile away!!!  She was doing her best "begging" when I was making these -

















I am linking to Sumo's Sweet Stuff Market Yourself Monday - just click here to view all the ideas.

No comments: