Thursday, December 9, 2010

Glass, Glass, Glass!!!!

I love cloches and apothecary jars!!  To me they are like shoes and purses -- you can never have too many!!!! 

Here are some of mine decorated for the Christmas season. 

Love the snowman!!







































How appropriate - a glass nativity --

















Sparkly domed tree surrounded by family Christmas photos -






















More cloches and more sparkle -









































































I have all my apothecary jars in a grouping on the entertainment center with my glitter houses and bottle brush trees.



















































Lucy loves all this glass decor.  Look at her smiling -- or is that a yawn?????

















Thank you to A Stroll Thru Life for hosting this Christmas Cloche Tour.  You can see more of this tour by clicking here.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so enjoying the holiday decor and then just cracked up at the kitty! :) Kitty's love Christmas too!:)

Merry Christmas!
~Liz

Grannys Attic said...

Love that kitty you did a wonderful job with all your cloche. Have a great day, Vicky

Lynn said...

Your cloche displays are just beautiful! Lovin' the shell painted like a Santa! I have an oyster shell but I've never seen conch type shells before:@)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Wow, everyone of your cloches and your apothecary jars are fabulous and you've displayed them in such beautiful vignettes. Just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining the party. I just love them all. Hugs, Marty

Cate said...

Gorgeous cloches - and a hilarious cat shot!