Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Peek At Some of My Christmas Vignettes























I am still deep into my Christmas decorating.  Here are some Vignettes that I have up.  I will start with a little Santa collection in the Master Bathroom shelving --







































The 5 Santa figures in the pic above this one all belonged to my Mother, as did some in the above pic.  I have narrowed the ones that were hers for you below -


































In the living room I have some carolers around a tree -

















These snowmen have a new home this year on top of the entertainment center.  I have pretty much always had them on my mantel, but it is nice to change things around --































































































I have set up a tree collection on top of some kitchen area cabinets --





















































































Lucy thought that she should be in a 'Christmas Vignette', too.  She posed on a tree skirt on top of a tote in the midst of decos --

















I am linking to A Thoughtful Place's  Holiday Vignettes Linky Party.  Please click here to check out more holiday decorations.
Michaela Noelle

4 comments:

Comeca Jones said...

What pretty collections! I love the snowmen best.

the cape on the corner said...

super cute cat! what a great collection of snowmen-that's what i use to decorate since they're good all winter, and also perfect for a dual religion household.

Unknown said...

What a great collection. My daughter would love all of the snowmen. So cute. Thank you for linking up!

Cate said...

Good to see that you are hard at it Janet :-) I haven't go too much out, but did think of you today when I put the little gindgerbread man ornament that you sent me in my kitchen :-)

Love the wreath that you made in the previous post too!