Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Only 8 Trees This Year!!!!

Last year was an all time high of 13 trees!  This year I knew that it would be less (it took me months to put everything away and that was still on my mind!!!!) and I was able to put up 8.  I hope that you enjoy them!!!

Let's begin with my main tree.  I bought this 7' champagne tree at Target several years ago after Christmas.  But, this is my first year putting it up.  I think it would look very good with certain colored ornaments, but I am using it for my main tree with all my various assortment of ornaments.  There's only so many places you can put a 7' tree!!





















The topper -
















Up close -





















































You can see the champagne color better with the room lights on -





















My Mittens & Skates tree (which is a 6' corner tree) --





































The Beach Tree (3' wall tree) --


























































My Purse Tree (a 4' pink tree) -


























































The Shabby Chic tree (this is a 3' pink wall tree) --





















































This is my dining room wall.  You can see my Southwest Tree on the wall and my 'bonus' tree (because I don't count it in my tree count because there is no decorating to it!) which is fiber-optic --
















The 'bonus' tree - fiber optic --





















The Southwest tree (a 4' wall tree) --





































I just love these colors - my Turquoise & Brown tree (which is a 6' white half tree) -










































































This is my favorite tree - the Sweet Shoppe tree.  It is a 4' red tree and I keep it on the counter in the Master Bathroom.  We keep it lit all thru the night - like a night light!!










































































I think this really gives it a little something extra - this small cake plate with some faux cupcakes!!
















I hope that you have enjoyed this year's trees.  This is Lucy's favorite spot and must be her favorite tree, too -
















If you would like to look at last year's tree collection - you can click here to see those pics.

I am linking to Thrifty Decor Chick's Christmas Trees Linky Party.  Please click here to look at all the gorgeous trees.
[image2.png]

4 comments:

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

ohhhh my goodness!! gorgeous trees! where do you store it all? my husband would kill me if I put up that many trees....lol I would love it though :)

A To Zebra Celebrations said...

you can see my tree here: http://atozebracelebrations.blogspot.com/2011/12/dollar-tree-ornaments.html

Anonymous said...

Love all your trees, so fun.

annewalker said...

OMG, your tree looks so delightful! I'd love to dig in to your "TREE-AT" delights! Happy Holidays!

Anne Walker
Christmas tree decorating ideas