Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Top Ten Posts of 2012

Pin It
A little year in review -- the top ten posts!!

Tied for #10 -
CHRISTMAS PHOTO PROPS  -
















and BAKED ZITI -
















#9 - MONOGRAM ORNAMENTS
















#8 - LOVE
















#7 - LIGHTED PRESENTS





















#6 - TORTILLA ROLLUPS -
















#5 - EIGHT LAYER CASSEROLE -
















#4 - STUFFED BANANA PEPPERS -
















#3 - MY OBSESSIONS -
















#2 - 2012 CHRISTMAS DECOR -
















AND #1 ---- 2012 CHRISTMAS TREES - 9 OF THEM!!!





















At the end of each of these posts you'll see Lucy doing something interesting.  I have never bought her any toys with catnip because - well - she is 'crazy' enough!!  But my daughter gifted her with catnip mice for Christmas and this is what I got -
































I hope that all of you have a great 2013 and that it is all you want it to be!!!

I am linking to Stone Gable's Tutorials, Tips & Tidbits.  Just click here to see the amazing ideas!!!

2 comments:

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I am so anxious to go see some of these posts!! You have a great blog from what I can see. Happy New Year and thanks so much for following me, I will follow you back. XO, Pinky

Susan Entwistle said...

We should all be as mellow as Lucy :)!