Tuesday, December 18, 2012

So Excited For You To See My Christmas Decor

Pin It
Come right on in!!!!
This is the door we always use -





















You'll go right past the Elves Laundry -
















Into our kitchen where there are some new decorations this year -







































































































































































To the Dining Room -






























































































Southwest Tree & Santa Belly Tree -


















Living Room -








































































Shabby Chic Tree -

Main Tree -





































Mittens & Skates Tree -





















Disney Tree -





















Master Bedroom -
















Purse Tree -





















Master Bathroom -










































Sweet Shoppe Tree -





















Beach Tree -





















Outside we have a lighted wreath on the garage that is controlled by a sensor -





















At Bronner's in Frankenmuth, MI I bought these 2 red lighted plastic ornaments that are in our front window -
















I hope that you have enjoyed my decorations!  Please check out my other December posts on the right side bar and see more photos yet!

When I was taking photos of the dining room table -- Lucy wanted to see what I was so interested in --
















I am so excited to be linking to The Nester's Christmas Tour of Homes.  This tour is why I started a blog.  I first saw it when Boo Mama had it and I was hooked.  Thank you so much Nester for carrying on...  You can click here to see all the fabulous homes!!!

Also, linking to The Inspired Room's Holiday Home Tour.  Just click here for more amazing homes.

6 comments:

Lily said...

Such fun decorations! Really love the sweet shoppe tree and the elves laundry.

Rhondi said...

My goodness you have a lot of trees! How long does it take you to decorate? Thanks for sharing your home with us.

C.G. Koens said...

Oh dear - I'm afraid if that basket of chocolates was in our house, it wouldn't last long! ;) Your home is very festive. Merry Christmas!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I'm in love with that Santa Belly tree!! To cute. ;-)

Ann-Marie said...

I so love your elf laundry! Adorable! Your home is just what a Christmas home should be, warm and cozy!

Denise said...

Darling and well done Christmas decor.I'm planning on following you in a sec. Blessing to you and yours this Christmas.Denise of Coffeeberry Cottage