Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Vignettes - A Little of This & A Little of That

Pin It
I have a lot of Christmas decorations and one of these years I am going to put out everything!!!!  My interests are varied - so my Christmas decorations are A Little of This & A Little of That!  Enjoy!!!

































































































































































































































































The Elves hang out in my laundry area waiting for their laundry to dry -





















































Lucy is happy to see that the birds are still around.  She'll hang over the couch to get a glimpse of them -





















I am linking to Southern Hospitality's Christmas Vignettes Linky Party.    Please click here to get plenty of ideas.

Also, linking to A Thoughtful Place Christmas Vignettes Linky Party.  Just click here to see the beautiful decor.

No comments: