Saturday, November 9, 2013

Putting Halloween & Fall Away!

Finally!!  I am putting the Halloween and Fall decos away today!!  I am off to a pretty good start for it still being morning here!  I hadn't put up the Halloween photos yet and here is a little recap of the Fall -

I think I only put up about 10% of my Halloween - so here goes --
















Found these Shiny Brites at TJ Maxx -





















They went on this tree, along with some additional ornaments -





















More Halloween -
































































Looking back on some of my previous posts - here is a recap of some of my Fall decos -


























































Of course, Lucy under the Fall tree with one of her 'mice' -
















Now, to get all this packed away and onto Christmas!!!!  I have so much Christmas decorations that I must start now to get it all finished in time for my Cookie Exchange!!

But, first I am linking to I Heart Naptime's Link Party Palooza.  Just click here for plenty of ideas!
link-party-palooza-button

1 comment:

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I see you are putting all your goodies away me to. I am one of your new follows on your Pinterest now. I am hoping you will come join my Tablescapes if you can. I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family.
Diane