Sunday, November 17, 2013

Southwest Tree - 1st One Finished!!

The decorating has begun!!!!  If you had as many decorations as I do you would be starting, too!!!  The first tree up this year is the Southwest Tree.  Last year it was on a 4' wall tree, but I have changed it this year to a regular 4' tree on a table.  This is the tree with red lights added.























I had found this flexible 'barbed wire' a couple years ago at Dollar Tree with the Halloween decos -
































Love my Southwest decorations -




















































































































































Voila!










































The bottom of the tree -
















The topper -
















Final topper version -





















All lit with room lights off -





















All this has made Lucy tired -
















I am linking to The Tablescaper's Seasonal Sundays.  Just click here to see all the awesome ideas for your home!
Sunday                          is the day to share

1 comment:

allisamazing said...

I love your tree - so cute! I hope to get a good start on my Christmas decorating this week :)