Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Refrigerator Ornaments

I have been wanting to make these and bought all the items a couple years ago.  It was so easy -- it took me about 15 minutes!!  Why did I wait all these years to make them!!!!





















This is all you need - some magnets and a small tube of Liquid Nail.  I found all these at Walmart - magnets in the craft area and the Liquid Nail by the adhesives.  I have lots of ornaments bought at the after Christmas sales so I decided to use all silver ones this time.





































Just dab some Liquid Nail on the magnet -
















And, place the ornament on top -





















I was doing about 4 at a time.  Here they are drying on a TV tray -
















Wait at least a good hour to dry -





















Then, have fun -










































































































How about a flashback to a little Lucy photo?
















I am linking to Hi Sugar Plum's Holiday Craft Linky Party.  Just click here for all the ideas!
Hi Sugarplum | Blogger Christmas Link Party

No comments: