Friday, February 3, 2012

Mini Cheesecakes

Pin It
I'm sure you've probably seen these many times -- but they just happen to be favorites of my grandsons and Mr. Cardigan!!!!  And, you can decorate them with cupcake toppers like I plan to do in a couple days for the Super Bowl!!!
















Mini Cheesecakes
12 vanilla wafers
2 - 8oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
1/2 C. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
(use foil cupcake liners)

Line muffin tin with the foil wrappers.

Place 1 vanilla wafer in each liner.  Using a hand mixer -- mix cream cheese, vanilla & sugar in a bowl on medium speed until well blended.  Add eggs and mix well.  Pour over wafers - filling about 3/4 full.  (I generally just use a tablespoon and spoon it in.)  Bake for approx. 25 minutes at 325 degrees.

Remove from pan when cool.  Chill.  I like to top some of these with a little canned strawberry filling -- but the grandsons prefer theirs plain.  You could top with other fruits or chocolate, too.  And, don't forget to put some toppers to celebrate the occasion!!!!

Here are the vanilla wafers added to the liners -
















Here is the cream cheese mixture --
















Before serving it is a nice touch to decorate them if there is any kind of an occasion.  I made a little banner for younger grandsons recent birthday.  (He doesn't like his picture taken so I told him he could be serious!!)





















And, if you recall this past summer I made old childhood photo toppers for my daughter's birthday --





















I have already printed out some toppers - some Giants and some Patriots.  Apparently, we are going to have a divided house on Sunday!!!!

Update -- the new Keurig was used for my coffee this morning!!!  I love it!!!!





















So, Lucy wants to say a little something.  "Hey!  What's going on?"





















I am linking to Sweet As Sugar Cookies - Sweets for a Saturday Linky Party.  Just click here to see all the great recipes!!!
SweetasSugarCookies

No comments: