Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More Obsessions!!!!

Pin It
Continuing with my many Obsessions!!!!!

HOLIDAY DECORATING


I love to decorate for all holidays!!!!  I love everything about each holiday -- all the foods, decorations, traditions, sending out or making cards, etc.

I am still working on my St. Patrick's decorations, but thought you might enjoy a look at something new this year -- a St. Patrick's tree!!





















Here's a sampling from all the holidays I decorate --





















































Sometimes Thanksgiving, but the past couple years I have gone right from Halloween into Christmas -





















































Right after Labor Day I begin decorating for Fall -





















Lucy loves holiday decorating, too.  She enjoys when the totes are brought in the house and tissue paper is thrown around.  She just loves to explore --

1 comment:

Bernard C said...

Thank you for being you