Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bacon Tomato Dip

This is the best for summer!!

















Bacon Tomato Dip

3 Roma tomatoes, chopped (or equivalent - I used grape tomatoes this time)
About 20 slices of bacon, cooked crispy then crumbled/chopped
3/4 C. Miracle Whip salad dressing
1/3 C. sour cream

Scoop Tostitos

Mix bacon, tomatoes, sour cream and Miracle Whip all together.  Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. 

I like it served on Scoop Tostitos - but you can use whatever you like!!


Pictured is the bacon in the bowl -

















Tomatoes have been added -

















All mixed together -


































My little bowl all ready to be devoured -

















This makes a good size just for a small family -- so if you wanted to serve it to a larger group - you might want to double or triple it.  I always use the microwave bacon on this and play it by ear as to how much I add (depending on how much I have in the refrigerator).

I have posted photos of Lucy sleeping in her various positions before.  This afternoon she was deep in sleep - as you can tell from her leg up in the air!!!!

















I am linking to CraftOManiac Monday's Link Party.  You can see lots of great ideas here.
 

No comments: