Monday, July 18, 2011

I Love My Cloche & Apothecary Jars

I am participating in a Summer Cloche Link Party at A Stroll Thru Life

I still have my 4th of July decos out and about -- because I believe in celebrating these holidays for a while.  Mr. Cardigan actually brought in the totes and I said Nooooooo - not yet!!!!  So, you will notice red, white, & blue amongst the cloche!! (A little note -- I don't have all my cloche and apothecary jars out for the summer so this is just a small sampling!)

















Love my little red, white, & blue bottle brush tree that I found on Ebay -


















A faux cupcake in an animal print liner -

















More faux treats -























Some close-ups --



































































Some faux lemons in an apothecary jar -







































On my kitchen island I have blue ornaments in a trifle dish with a 4th of July streamer in the middle -







































More ornaments in an apothecary jar -






















I have shells from Bonita Springs, FL in the vase on my dining room table -




































































Lucy seems to only have eyes for the birds outside.  Although she can only look at them thru the glass or screen - she will still try to talk to them.  Here she is communicating with a bird that is out of our view -






















I hope that you will stop to see more of the decorations at A Stroll Thru Life.  You will get lots of ideas just by clicking here.  Enjoy!!
SUMMER CLOCHE PARTY 7/19

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely cloche and jar displays!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful vignettes!

Sarah said...

Cloches filled with food are my favorite. Yum!

Martha said...

A nice collection of cloches! I always like to have food (whether real or faux ) in them!

Anonymous said...

Your faux goodies look so real under their cloches! I love the blue ornaments and the lemons in the apothecary jars, too.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love the displays with the faux yummies! I love them all and how fun what you have inside each one! I enjoyed looking at this! Love, FABBY

Love Of Quilts said...

Lovely cloche displays. Trish

Decor To Adore said...

Your cloche vignettea are absolutely lovely!

I hope that you will stop by and enter my giveaway.

Also, I have begun a new meme entitled Wayfaring Wednesdays. Link up your trips and favorite excursions.

Karyn said...

Are you sure those goodies aren't real? They look so good. I think you and Marty have conspired to ruin my diet... Seriously... I love the faux goodies. I'd love to get some to display on my covered cake plate when there aren't any real goodies there. I LOVE your patriotic bottle brush. It looks great under the cloche :) Love your fourth of July ornaments and decorations. That's such a great idea. I think I'll pick up some extra balls the day after Christmas to use for other holidays! Have a nice week!

Karen

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh how fun and so pretty. I love your 4th decor with the sparklers and balls, then the flowers and shells together are such a creative idea. Love, love, love the look of lemons, it just seems to smell fresh even if they aren't real. Your treats look so real and now I am so hungry. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

Anita@Theycallmejammi said...

Lemons and the sparkle of glass is always a classic. Those treats look so yummy...you sure they are faux???? Thanks for sharing your beautiful displays.