Sunday, October 21, 2012

Little Peek at My Fall/Halloween Decorations

Pin It
I say 'little peek' because I am still working on them!!!!  Those blog parties are way too early for me for this holiday!  But, here is a sneak peek with more to follow soon....

My dining room table -

 My Fall Tree -

 Leopard print pumpkins and candles --

 Halloween glasses -

 A Halloween Ribbon Topiary with some faux candy corn painted pumpkins (bought at Bronner's Christmas Store this year) -

 My front door -

 While working on a couple of small Halloween trees I thought I would show Lucy a skeleton bell before putting it on one of the trees -

Lucy says - "MINE!  It's all MINE!!!!!" -





















More decorations to come soon.  Meanwhile, I am linking to Sew Many Ways Sew Darn Crafty Linky Party.  Click here to see all the amazing ideas!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Great Halloween décor!