Monday, January 21, 2013

Chicken Enchilada Dip - A New Favorite!!

Pin It
I tried a new appetizer - Chicken Enchilada Dip - and it is now my favorite!!!!!

Chicken Enchilada Dip

1 C. Hellman's Mayo
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 large can of chicken, mash it so it's not in chunks
1 1/2 C. shredded cheddar cheese
1 small can diced green chilies
1/4 tsp. ground cumin
1/4 tsp. Cayenne pepper
handful of shredded cheddar for the top

Tostito Scoops or whatever you choose

Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.  Put into a quiche or pie pan.  Sprinkle with a handful of shredded cheddar cheese.  Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.  Serve with the scoops or tortilla chips.

See how easy it is!!!!!

Here it is all mixed up -
 
















In the quiche dish -
















Handful of cheese sprinkled on top -
















Finished baking -
















Looks yummy -
















My new favorite - and leftovers heat up in the microwave taste great, too -
































I am starting my Valentine's Day decorating.  I just love to decorate for any holiday!!  This is in the Master Bathroom -





















Forgot to show you the birthday card I received from Lucy a few weeks ago.  Here she is with the 'look alike' on the card -
















I am linking to Under The Table and Dreaming's Sunday Showcase Party.  Just click here to see the fab ideas!!
UndertheTableandDreaming

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That dip looks delicious. Perfect for a super bowl party. Thanks for coming over and linking up @ Crazy Beautiful Life