Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Is On Its Way!!!!!

Pin It
I finally have my Easter decorations in place!!!!  Not everything went up this year and not every room has something -- but here is a little look --






















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































I hope you enjoyed looking at all my decos!!!!  Poor Lucy got bored --
















I am linking to Kristen's Creations Online -- Show Your Creations.  Check out some impressive projects by clicking here.
Share Your Creations

1 comment:

Comeca Jones said...

I adore your Easter tree!