Saturday, March 26, 2011

Super Easy Easter Bunny Banner


















Please excuse me in the mirror - looking a little frightful with my hair all pulled back - it's my "not expecting to see anyone I know" look!!

First, I found this graphic at "The Graphics Fairy".  You can get to her main blog here, but you can click here to go directly to these Easter Bunny Vintage Images.  She had them in these 3 colors which I think is so coooool!!  I just love The Graphics Fairy!!!

Anyway -- all I did was print them on some white cardstock and cut them using some "fancy" scissors.  Then, I took coordinating cardstock paper that I had in a 5" x 7" pad and trimmed them with my only other "fancy" scissors that I have!!  I used a glue stick to adhere the bunny image and let it set overnight.  (I always like things to set overnight so I don't have any problems later - some of you may prefer not to wait!!)  I punched my holes and put my ribbon thru and then I placed it above my mirror. 




















































This is so easy to do!  You can just whip it up while watching TV - maybe do it while watching "Dancing With The Stars" this coming week!  Kirstie Alley is doing the Quick Step and she is my fave!!!!  I have always loved her attitude and her friends say she is the "Queen of how to think big".

I have showed pictures of Lucy sleeping "very comfortably", but I still don't get it --
I am linking to Funky Junk's Saturday Night Special.  You can click here to see plenty of ideas.


No comments: