Sunday, August 28, 2011

Childhood Photo Toppers

Aren't these the cutest toppers to use for a birthday??






















For my daughter's birthday I made some Mini Cheesecakes and Nutella Rice Krispie Treats (recipes to be posted soon) and made these photo toppers to adorn them. 

These photos were from 2-6 years of age.  I copied them onto white cardstock.  I drew the party hats on scrapbook paper then just used a glue stick to put them on.  I drew them on the wrong side of the scrapbook paper so no pencil marks could be seen.  I just taped a toothpick on the back.




















































A couple of the photos were very small and I chose not to put party hats on them.  But, they looked cute just as a topper.  Here they all are -
































































































Here's the Birthday Girl with her treats -


































Lucy didn't want to be left out -

















The possibilities with these Birthday Toppers are endless - not only for children, but for adults, too!!!!

I am linking to The DIY Showoff's Project Parade.  You can see plenty of ideas by clicking here.
The DIY Show Off

1 comment:

Diana LaMarre said...

Adorable! As I was reading I was wishing I had a young child so I could do it, too.

Then you showed your gorgeous daughter and she is not a child at all! I smiled.

I bet I could do something like this at my family Christmas party. Maybe use pics from past parties. Thanks for sharing with us.